Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Birchbox - Month 1 *must read*

So I've been holding out on you guys with the Birchbox.  I got the first month and decided to wait until I got two months in a row before I recommended it to you.  Items pictured below are from my first month (November).

Here is how "birchbox" works: for $10 a month you get 4-6 deluxe size samples that are customized to your preferences and skin type.  This also includes shipping.  You get to try the items and if you decide you want the full sizes, there is always some sort of discount or incentive to do so.

Birchbox sends you monthly deliveries of high-end beauty samples to help you discover products you'll love!


Now let's get to the fun stuff!  Here is what was in my first box!

November 2011 Custom for Arica

Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection - teal vegan nail polish

BORGHESE Fango Delicato - moisturizing mud mask for dry and sensitive skin

Two Paperdolls Coasters - teal and white

Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste - tasted like cinnamon 

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - fresh citrus sent, really pretty



The box was bright pink and clearly labled BIRCHBOX.  When I opened it it smelled good and has wrapped with ribbons and tissue paper. Oh! That was worth the $10! 




This is a great way to spend just a little money for a little bit of luxury and try a few things that might be out of your comfort zone!  I would have never tried any of those things (except the zoya polish), had I not gotten a subscription to Birchbox!  


You can buy a whole year if you want, or just go month to month with no commitment.  I am on the month to month, just in case I need to skip a month.  


Here is the link if you choose to try it out (and give me some points:): Try it now! 





Points are a way of receiving discounted or free full size products:

  • For every item I "review" after receiving my box, I get 10 points. 
  • For every box I receive, I get 10 points.  
  • I got my mom a subscription for Christmas and got 10 points for every month I subscribed her! 
  • Every friend I refer (hint, hint, follow this link: BIRCHBOX ) I get 50 points.
  • Every 100 points, I get $10 off of my next purchase.  


I am in my second month and already have earned $10! 

Go here to order your first box, or just check out the site:  BIRCHBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment