Monday, November 21, 2011

An unexpected perk: the kids

As I travel from home to home creating beautiful hair, my primary clientele is Moms with kiddos.  One of the things I have really come to enjoy is the warm welcome I now receive.   Especially with 3, 4 and 5 year olds...

Last week I gave services to the entire family and the sweet little girl kept saying that she liked me because I was there to do hair and had red hair.

Apparently my red hair ups the fun factor.  

On Friday, I went into a family's condo - they buzzed me in and I had to walk down a long hall to get into their home, so they knew I was there.  As I was walking down the hall, two kids were yelling "ARICCCAAAA!!!" Immediately they had me.

Today, I went to my friend's house to cut her daughter's hair and we were going to test out feathers as well (oh!  fun!).  As I come to the door, I hear "She's here!  She's Here!  Arica!"  With just a little bit of screaming.  Their Dad quickly moved aside to let me by!

That's just the last week - it just keeps getting better.  I love my mommies and their kiddos!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment