Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Quick way to spruce up crazy hair!

You all know I am a fan of recycled hair, so here is one way I can change it up with out looking too crazy!  Note: I also suffer from hair boredom - this helps to shake things up...  







Find a beautiful oversized hair piece - I stick a big flower in it!  I do a twist and stick a clip in it!  I backcomb and stick a headband on!


These are a must for any women's accessory wardrobe! 


I love Ms. Maude's collection of hair do-dad's, you can get them customized for you - elegant to casual in your style and colors.  She tends to gravitate toward romantic, old world and sometimes shabby chic style, but will customize for your elegant to casual and color preference.  


  I also have a piece I love to wear, but must wait for the appropriate occasion.  It is a heavy headband with a crystal piece that stretches 3x5 inches across the curve of my head.  It is beautiful so I am willing to pay the price for just a night! 



  Hope the suggestions help to spice up your hair life- twist, curl, pin, flower... when in doubt, keep them guessing.   


I love me some of this KMS Calilfornia Spray to add some grit so help you spice up your dull hair days! 




No comments:

Post a Comment