Monday, January 9, 2012

My Glam Box - subscriptions opened today!

I think some of you know how crazy I am about the beauty boxes that are currently available - you get 4-6 large sized samples of luxury brands with a monthly subscription of 10-20 bucks, depending on the company.  Honestly, I dropped the one that was the most expensive - it was the Julep box I reviewed last month and I came to the conclusion that it just wasn't worth 20 bucks to get more nail polish than I could ever really use!

Now the other boxes that I subscribe to are: Birchbox.com, beautyarmy.com and myglam.com - these are becoming limited editions and hard to get in and are the latest thing on the beauty scene!





Birchbox currently has openings for new members - they are only 10 bucks per month (month to month) and I have been happy with every box so far - I even ordered my mom a subscription for Christmas!



BeautyArmy opened on January 1st with a huge launch!  They only had 300 boxes available... well there were so many people interested that their site crashed... crashed!  They had 65,000!!! hits once the site went live.  But guess who was persistent and got in on the 300?  That's right - yours truly!  I will review this box in about a week or so, once I receive it. $12 month to month subscription - you can sign up on their web site, but can't order anything until they open up new spots.


 LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY!! 
I WANT YOU GUYS TO GET IN ON IT! 

MyGlam.com launched a couple of months ago and had a similar experience as BeautyArmy - they have been sold out of subscriptions for a while... I have been on a list and they finally opened more spots this morning.  So... of course I signed up.  Last month they had more makeup samples than other boxes:  nyx, two urban decay (full size), perfume sample, tart. That's a GREAT haul, as the beauty bloggers call it.  Of course I had to be in on this one!  Subscription is month to month and is 10 bucks.

Here is the link to My Glam, in case you want to sign up - I would do it today - it will go quickly.

http://www.myglam.com/member/ - this has pictures of last month's items. 

I will review the box once I get it - later this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment