Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beauty Army - What's in the box?

The first ever Beauty Army box came in the mail this week!  
I found it difficult to not tear into it until I got home!

  I wanted to be able to tell you how beautiful the box is: 






How pretty the wrapping is: 



An of course a picture of the products themselves, before I opened to feel, touch and smell them! 



Strivectin Get Even Brightening Serum 
MYFACE Cosmetics Bling Eye Shadow
Chella Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask Kit 
Control Corrective Botanical Soothing Cream
Cellceuticals NeoCell Microskin Resurfacing Cream
Shea Terra Organics Black Soap Facial Cleanser

The kit come out once a month 12 bucks, no shipping and you get introduced to new products!  It will actually take me some time to get through these deluxe samples, so I look forward to the coming month! 

To learn more about BEAUTY ARMY click here




1 comment: