Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Seasons Change - Your skin does too!

Within the last month or so, I started noticing that my skin was not looking so great or feeling that great for that matter.  My makeup was not adhering to my skin that well and did not have the clarity it did just a few weeks prior.

Sometimes, your skin just changes.  It effects all of the above: your makeup, the feel and texture of your skin and how your skin care absorbs into your skin.

Last week I realized that even my moisturizer and eye cream burnt my sensitive skin.  God's way of telling me:  something must give!  Sometimes we must "suffer" for beauty, but this is not one of those times!

So, I went back to my general winter routine:  Philosophy's When Hope is not Enough Cream and Cleansing Balm.  Already my skin feels better and does not hurt.

BTW:  anytime that your skin hurts... something is wrong with your routine and something must change.

I was pretty confident my foundation was alright, but I changed my primer and all is well:  my skin (and foundation) looked ten times better than it did a couple of days ago.

Just a few changes to inspire you to make some of your own if you identify with any of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment