Sunday, February 12, 2012

Easy as 1,2,3 - quick eye!

You've asked for it!  The quick eye... Here we go!

Step 1: Primer.  You cannot wear eye makeup with out a primer.  Your shadow and liner simply will not stay with out it.

This one is easy to use, glides on smooth and has the mineral basics that will give life back to your eyes all day long!

Step 2: The Shadow.  I am going to assume you have a decent eye shadow brush for this one, if not - here is one I use everyday on myself and professionally: 



This is a one shadow look:  Take your brush, pick up some shadow, tap it off.  Press then blend into your lid, up to the orbital bone.  

Here is my favorite every day color - young and old can wearing.  A great basic: 



Step 3.  Mascara.  Flawless Definition Mascara by Bare Minerals.
It is all minerals, great for your lashes.
Paraben-free, smudge-proof, flake-free, clump-free




Easy eye is done and you are out the door to start your day! 

Let me know if you need further color suggestions and I will post them here! 

Arica


Wet/dry shadow brush:


No comments:

Post a Comment