Saturday, December 10, 2011

Here's What People Are Saying: Services with Arica


Here is what people are saying: 


Arica not only provided very convenient haircuts for me and my daughter but also amazing quality. She was quick and efficient while providing very stylish haircuts. I would highly recommend her personal and attentive services and I will definitely be using her again!

Services: Haircuts for entire family and feather extensions for the girls

Karina Tinsley

Arica did such a professional job of cut and color in my home! It was convenient and relaxed, and saved me time and money that traveling to a salon would have cost. She provides such an invaluable service to busy moms!!

Services: Haircut (for Heidi and daughter), Highlights, Feather Extension (for daughter)

Heidi Bleeker

I just wanted to share that I had Arica Kildea come to my home for a haircut and she did such a great job! It had honestly been a year and a half since my last cut, it had been so hard to find the time to make an appointment and find childcare that I had given up and started cutting it myself!

What a blessing it was to have someone come to my home and cut my hair during nap time! She was very professional and listened well to hear exactly what I wanted. She spent over 2 hours with me and even took the time to straighten my hair (something I would have have to pay for in a separate appointment in a salon)! I think her salon that comes to you is so awesome I just wanted to share!

Services: Haircut and Flat Iron

Jenni Vander Ploeg 




Having two young kids has made it almost impossible to get out of the house to get my hair done. A friend recommended Arica and I couldn't be happier. The first time she came to my house to cut and highlight my hair I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend. She did a fantastic job!

Services: 2 Haircuts and Highlights

Jaime Green

Arica came out to my house and had all the tools she would have had in a salon, I didn't need to provide anything.  She cut my hair and my daughter's perfectly - we were both very happy with the cuts which is not something we had experienced with others in the past. And - she even cleaned up afterwards!  All said and done, it was a great experience and we'll be having Arica over again!

Services: Color and 2 Cuts

Jackie Hallstrom




Want to know more?






No comments:

Post a Comment